What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Ladder predictions

blue bags

First Grade
Lul.

Well I was right about Manly. Tom T is on 18 games so far and might hit 20. Brooksy has been a stud and they've made the 8 (With a bit of luck they would have been top 4).

Warriors/Broncos shit their pants this season. Eels like Rabbits had injuries but the former were extremely disappointing. A lot of reputations are in tatters at the Eels.
Eels. Rabbitohs. Broncos
All 3 grand final team's
How they have become rubbish 😔
And top 5 now
All last 5 NRL winners
1st time last 5 NRL winners
Finish top 5
Storm
Panthers
Roosters
Sharks
Cowboys
Very interesting 🤔

I think Panthers will have a Storm like season. Get through the season finishing somewhere in or around the top 4. But not really play to their potential until the finals.

Each regular season they have gotten worse. But each finals season they have improved. Not saying they do 4 in a row. But I expect that theyre having trouble showing up week in, week out for regular games.

Top 4:
Broncos
Warriors
Panthers
Roosters

5th to 8th:
Souths
Cowboys
Storm
Eels

Just missing out on the 8 IMO after hovering around most the season.
Raiders
Sharks
Knights

Unless Turbo is fit and firing. Manly are my spoon prediction. DCE another year older, Brooks is a proven loser and Turbo hasnt looked good in a long time.

Tigers to climb the ladder to 13th. Dragons, Dogs, Titans etc. to have poor seasons with a few highs but a lot of lows.
This could be quite accurate.