What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 LU Awards

RedVDave

First Grade
With season 2024 now officially done and dusted it's time we award those relive those moments and award the good, the bad and the ugly.

Class A Awards:
Best Game:
Best Player:
LU Poster You'd Love To Have A Beer With:
LU Poster You Always Enjoy Reading:
Other Teams Bandwagon You'll Be Jumping On:

Class B Awards:
Worst Game:
Worst Player:
LU Poster You'd Rather Never Meet In Person:
LU Poster That's Blocked:
Team You'll Be Death Riding;

RedVDave

First Grade
Class A Awards:
Best Game: Against the Storm in Melbourne I have gone almost every year since 2008 to see them final win their was a huge.
Best Player: Jayden Su'a
LU Poster You'd Love To Have A Beer With: I was going to say Dragon Dave but might be to confusing having more than one Dave at the pub so I'll say R&W instead
LU Poster You Always Enjoy Reading: Gregstar
Other Teams Bandwagon You'll Be Jumping On: this year's top 8 is amongst on of the worst I would say Cowboys but I don't think they'll win it so I'll say Melbourne (can't believe I actually typed that)

Class B Awards:
Worst Game: To many choices sadly but I'd have to go with ANZAC day.
Worst Player: Max Feagai
LU Poster You'd Rather Never Meet In Person: Maximus (does he even post here anymore?)
LU Poster That's Blocked: (as above)
Team You'll Be Death Riding: Bulldogs

since77

Juniors
Class A Awards:

Best Game: Storm - that was enjoyable!!

Best Player: 1. S'ua 2. Lomax 3. Liddle

LU Poster You'd Love To Have A Beer With: There's a few

LU Poster You Always Enjoy Reading: BLM01, TruSaint , Big Rig, Hound of Dracula, The Rev and most others even including Old Timer my favourite sparring partner

Other Teams Bandwagon You'll Be Jumping On: Penrith - still can't find much to dislike about them apart from their supporters and they were my local team when I was a young fella. Spent many an afternoon at the old Penrith Park courtesy of the old free pass for junior footy players.

Class B Awards:

Worst Game:
Geez pretty much all the games we lost were terrible. I'm going to say Parra & Canberra though because of the soulless, gutless, pathetic performances

Worst Player: Lawrie - by a deadset mile . Honorable mention to our imposter of a game manager and disgrace of a captain Mr "Marquee Player" - Hunt.

LU Poster You'd Rather Never Meet In Person: Anyone I've blocked.

LU Poster That's Blocked: There's a few!!!

Team You'll Be Death Riding; Melbourne, Cronulla, Bulldogs, Roosters - may they all fail spectacularly.

Last edited:

SAP58

Juniors
Class A Awards:
Best Game: Storm
Best Player: Sua
LU Poster You'd Love To Have A Beer With: Firstly, I love a beer & would have a beer with many on the Forum except those that get aggro because the alcohol would amplify the aggression ten fold
LU Poster You Always Enjoy Reading: There’s many but honorable mentions to The Rev, TruSaint, Blm01, RedvDave, Dragon David, Jeff dragon, since77
Other Teams Bandwagon You'll Be Jumping On: Bears when they come back

Class B Awards:
Worst Game: any loss against scumulla
Worst Player: Blocker - terrible year from the Big Fella.
LU Poster You'd Rather Never Meet In Person: anyone I have blocked
LU Poster That's Blocked: a few
Team You'll Be Death Riding; Scumulla, but hopefully once again they will implode in the semi finals. Thank god I was out of the country in 2016.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
Class A Awards:
Best Game: Storm one
Best Player: Jacob Liddle
LU Poster You'd Love To Have A Beer With: All of the Dragons forum
LU Poster You Always Enjoy Reading: Dragon David, Justadragon, Parko and TheRev. Probs few more that I'm forgetting
Other Teams Bandwagon You'll Be Jumping On: Hate em all

Class B Awards:
Worst Game: ANZAC Day
Worst Player: Hunt
LU Poster You'd Rather Never Meet In Person: I'm Hornby
LU Poster That's Blocked: None
Team You'll Be Death Riding; Sharks

Latest posts