What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Match Review & Judiciary charges

firechild

First Grade
Watching the game (yes, I'd had a few), but the high tackle from Waddell and shoulder to the head from Paseka appeared basically simultaneously, yet the rap sheet shows them exactly 1 minute apart. If they can't get the basics right, it's no wonder fans are losing faith in the integrity of the various NRL departments.
Peter Gough described the tackle by Waddell as being with the "bony part" of his arm, by that, he must have meant the hand, because the tackle was nothing more than a slap across the face.

Also, the MRC and refs again show how far apart they are in interpreting the game, Haumole getting binned for a grade 1 high tackle. Manly were bad but the Leichhardt calls certainly had an impact on the game.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Sunday​

Gold Coast v Sydney​

Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Sydney)
Grade 2 Careless High Tackle on Sam Verrills (10 min)
Base penalty 2 matches
3rd + offence
Early Guilty plea = 3 matches
Guilty at panel = 4 matches
PLEA: TBC

Victor Radley (Sydney)

Grade 1 Careless High Tackle on Chris Randall (17 min)
Base penalty $1500
3rd + offence
Early Guilty plea = $3000
Guilty at panel = 2 matches

Daniel Tupou (Sydney)

Grade 1 Careless High Tackle on AJ Brimson (72 min)
Base penalty $1500
Early Guilty plea = $1000
Guilty at panel = $1500

St Geo Illa v Cronulla​

Jesse Ramien (Cronulla)
Grade 2 Careless High Tackle on Mat Feagai (17 min)
Base penalty 2 matches
Early Guilty plea = 1 matches
Guilty at panel = 2 matches

Last edited:

aussie7798

First Grade
This is bullshit how does someone with the insane record he has keep getting away with this crap.

Need to beef up the penalties for the unrepentant repeat offenders if you want them to change.

jwh is a thug.

This should have been a season ending suspension i mean what was it 11 minutes into his return from his last suspension.

cooko

Juniors
Jared has dug his own grave but I cant help but think your prior loading should be reset somewhat after you serve a suspension.

aussie7798

First Grade
Jared has dug his own grave but I cant help but think your prior loading should be reset somewhat after you serve a suspension.
Garbage.

The loading already has some resets for good behaviour for 12 months.

If it reset just because you exceeded the maximum how is that a deterrent. I don't think that there should be a cap on prior loadings if you cannot stay clean then the punishment should keep increasing to make you.

Bazal

Post Whore

So....discount repeat offenders for being suspended more often?

Yeah imma pass on that one champ

Latest posts