What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2024 Membership

Perth Red

Post Whore
All clubs memberships now out. Here's how they compare in price. I have subjectively ranked them from most expensive at top to cheapest at bottom based on overall prices across different categories, quality of stadium and number of games you're getting for your money.

Some clubs kids prices are ridiculous. How Dragons, for example can justify those kids prices for Win and Kogorah I dont know!

Shoutout to Warriors who are providing exceptional value for money, especially for kids. Though their membership website is atrocious!

1701245599978.png

All clubs memberships now out. Here's how they compare in price. I have subjectively ranked them from most expensive at top to cheapest at bottom based on overall prices across different categories, quality of stadium and number of games you're getting for your money.

Some clubs kids prices are ridiculous. How Dragons, for example can justify those kids prices for Win and Kogorah I dont know!

Shoutout to Warriors who are providing exceptional value for money, especially for kids. Though their membership website is atrocious!

View attachment 82197
sharks soooo pricey for what it is based on this

Perth Red

Post Whore
Eels have stopped doing their free child membership with a paying adult GA membership which is a real shame to see. All clubs with stadium capacity should be offering that or min cost kids memberships with paying adult.

Perth Red

Post Whore
What about other clubs where are they?
They're not telling! Its pointless anyway without knowing what sort of memberships they are and even if they exist. There is no longer any verification of memberships so clubs can say what they want.

Harry O

Juniors
They're not telling! Its pointless anyway without knowing what sort of memberships they are and even if they exist. There is no longer any verification of memberships so clubs can say what they want.
I know for a fact the roosters are way over 15k already but they won't release it which is wierd

Harry O

Juniors
2024 ROOSTERS MEMBERSHIPS ON SALE NOW! We have one of the strongest Membership followings in the NRL, with over 20,000 united and building! We're growing faster than our rivals now and we're not slowing down.

2024 ROOSTERS MEMBERSHIPS ON SALE NOW! We have one of the strongest Membership followings in the NRL, with over 20,000 united and building! We're growing faster than our rivals now and we're not slowing down.
But what’s the current tally? The figure of 20,072 on the website has been up since last year.

Harry O

Juniors
Bronx 40,207 what a jump from last year
Dolphins 30,096 very nice
Parra 32,376 Parra has to be the biggest club in sydney
Roosters just under 25k

NRLMad

Juniors
Just shows you how important Sydney clubs are. If the dragons or say tigers are successful in the next 5-10 years, wowsers - the memberships will blow up. Dragons are a hugely followed club. We have members everywhere just like Souths…

Pjf04b

Juniors
Membership numbers mean nothing without knowing how many are ticketed, one game, social, baby, pet, out of town, freebies etc.
Wests Tigers have 3 home grounds each having their own membership, St George Illawarra have 2. You cannot compare the numbers on a rubbery club figures.

Membership numbers mean nothing without knowing how many are ticketed, one game, social, baby, pet, out of town, freebies etc.
Wests Tigers have 3 home grounds each having their own membership, St George Illawarra have 2. You cannot compare the numbers on a rubbery club figures.
Outside of clubs with multiple grounds, I tend to compare a club’s membership total to their home crowd average as a (very) rough gauge. Knights for example in 2023 had a home crowd average of 21,312 and their membership total was a shade under 20k which suggests there’s a decent amount of fully ticketed members? Souths by contrast had a membership total of just under 32k compared to a home average 19,734 which suggests not many are fully ticketed but they have tons of support regionally. However, their juniors are given membership too, I believe. Clearly Rabbitoh stickers on rear windshields outnumbers fan attendance.

Latest posts