What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 NRL finals matchups/schedule/locations

Valheru

Coach
Looks an underwhelming result for week 1 crowd wise.

Week 2 could see both fixtures at SFS. Sharks don't have a great matchup for a huge crowd but roosters would close to sell out against either dogs or manly.

Storm 2nd home game should sell out regardless if it's week 1 or 2.

Penrith? Where would they even play a week 2 home game? Surely they wouldn't want dogs at ANZ and Manly would be suitable for commbank. Week 3 would be at ANZ but again the options of storm/sharks/cowboys/knights/dolphins don't offer huge crowd potential.

Iamback

Coach

Week 2 could see both fixtures at SFS. Sharks don't have a great matchup for a huge crowd but roosters would close to sell out against either dogs or manly.

Penrith? Where would they even play a week 2 home game? Surely they wouldn't want dogs at ANZ and Manly would be suitable for commbank. Week 3 would be at ANZ but again the options of storm/sharks/cowboys/knights/dolphins don't offer huge crowd potential.

We played Souffs as the 'home' team in a Prelim at Accor. That seems to be the preference

Wb1234

Immortal

You really believe chooks are beating them next week lol

commbank allianz or Accor will be the poetical venues either way

if roosters lose they won’t be getting it allianz I don’t think

Valheru

Coach
You really believe chooks are beating them next week lol

commbank allianz or Accor will be the poetical venues either way

if roosters lose they won’t be getting it allianz I don’t think
I laid out every possibility

Why wouldn't roosters get Allianz if they lose?

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Rothfield is too blame

first he complained when Cronulla weren’t rewarded with a home semi final then when it was changed to home semis in week one he complained dragons had a home semi when the sfs would’ve sold out
People like you talking about him keep him relevant.....so you're actually to blame.

And now I'm to blame for calling you out

Iamback

Coach
But CommBank isn't eligible for week 3?

The only time they have hosted week 2 was in the QLD bubble in 2021.

No but Allianz is.

Also the statement from the club back a couple of years was Accor was the preference week 2 and 3 of the finals because they preferred that.

Strange as Commbank is the home stadium next year. I can only think it was to keep the same venue instead if changing each week

I think Penrith would be fine playing anyone at Accor in any week beyond Wk1.

Penrith would value getting a run at Accor prior to the Grand Final, especially if it's against the Storm.

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
Because it’s the roosters home ground and finals after week one they try and avoid any club getting it when there are other options available
The Roosters have always played Week 2 Finals at the SFS. In fact they've played every home final regardless of week at the SFS. Its common f**king sense.

Iamback

Coach
I think Penrith would be fine playing anyone at Accor in any week beyond Wk1.

Penrith would value getting a run at Accor prior to the Grand Final, especially if it's against the Storm.

That was how I saw it, Will be interesting next year playing out of CommBank if they keep the same policy

Valheru

Coach
Because it’s the roosters home ground and finals after week one they try and avoid any club getting it when there are other options available

No they don't. Not sure where you have got this from. Our home final regardless of if it's week 2 or 3 will be at SFS.

Latest posts