What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Predictions

Tiger Ted

Bench
I'm not saying we/I give up on this year but we need to steady the ship first and build for 2025. Get things in order so the players all buy in.
A few experiments are needed and sign another marquee player or gun in the second half of the season to keep the joint moving ahead.
I very player needs to go up several notches or it's goodbye.
The key factor is Sezer.He stays healthy & exhibits fundamental game management skills we will b ultra competitive & will compete for 7th & 8th positions.Personally I’m the most confident I’ve been since Brooks came on the seen & I deludedly believed the hype.

WA Tiger

Bench
Can’t argue with that
I’m expecting to know about round 1 or 2 after the warm up games..and yea sezar and Sullivan have a lot to do with that. Benji will play Sullivan before fainu in the game proper unless fainu absolutely tears it apart in the trials

Latest posts