What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Predictions

Nutz

Bench
Some people have strange and interesting ways to get their post numbers up, don’t they.
I played the game on the field for a hell of a long time, but Tm, some play behind a computer.
He acts tough by trying to stamp some sort of authority on here, belittling members like they are below him, that he knows everything and he's some sort of forum king. Forum Twat more like it.
The forum is about chatting to other supporters like we're at a pub or visiting mates, but for some it's about validation.
His life must be so sad, obviously single, no friends and a frustrated little man.
I've given him a couple of chances by communicating with him but that was a waste of time. Good riddens I say.

WA Tiger

Bench
That’s enough time talking to the two like dog bitches..Go and see if you have any luck asking about Olam again

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors
@Fordy20
Interested to know why you think Olam will be disappointing mate...too old, injuries, lost his drive?

We haven't signed him yet. Maybe the disappointment will be that he fails our medical and the game loses a popular player to medical retirement? Let's see keep an eye out and see what happens.

Nutz

Bench
We haven't signed him yet. Maybe the disappointment will be that he fails our medical and the game loses a popular player to medical retirement? Let's see keep an eye out and see what happens.
Do you think it's his broken arm not mended? He did come back and play good late this year. Another Mal? Who else played with a sus arm. Was it Jarrod McCracken?

Fordy20

Juniors
My avatar who I idolised as a kid broke his arm 3 times & hence cut short his wonderful career

Other players are lucky and can kick on. Both Teddy and Benji came back from multiple injuries early on. Brent Tate is another. He busted his neck in the 2003 Anzac Test and played on for a decade with a neck brace until multiple ACL injuries forced him into retirement.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Other players are lucky and can kick on. Both Teddy and Benji came back from multiple injuries early on. Brent Tate is another. He busted his neck in the 2003 Anzac Test and played on for a decade with a neck brace until multiple ACL injuries forced him into retirement.
Scott Prince had a no. of serious injuries -broken legs & a serious knee injury prior to coming to Concord.I hope AD can resurrect his career & avoid anymore ACL ruptures.If he can get his body right he may still b of benefit to us especially playing in the centres.

Nutz

Bench
Scott Prince had a no. of serious injuries -broken legs & a serious knee injury prior to coming to Concord.I hope AD can resurrect his career & avoid anymore ACL ruptures.If he can get his body right he may still b of benefit to us especially playing in the centres.
Scott prince of course.
No im trying to think of the prop in the 80'd who had a maninga tyoe padding on his arm?

Tiger Ted

Bench
Cool, Mayberry. He was a hooker back in pringle's and the black flash's day wasn't he?
Mid-late 70’s.Unfortunately career cut short in prime of his career.He was a heck of a player & incredibly one of many sublime hookers to come through the Balmain juniors.Following Noel we had Whittaker Elias & Farah

Nutz

Bench
Mid-late 70’s.Unfortunately career cut short in prime of his career.He was a heck of a player & incredibly one of many sublime hookers to come through the Balmain juniors.Following Noel we had Whittaker Elias & Farah
I was in the Army during that time so I missed a bit, he was one them. Knees are something that cruels a lot of players.

Wizardman

First Grade
Tigers
Where will the Tigers finish: 15th
Player of the year: Api
Top Try Scorer: Junior Tupou
Rookie of the year: Hoping (not predicting) it is that union winger.
Breakout Player: Pole had good moments last year but Im tipping more consistency from him this year. I like him a lot.
Who debuts: Hopefully the union winger.
Any players in Origin: Api will be a red hot chance....Im not seeing others contending.
Disappointment of the year: Olam (hope Im wrong)
Who will be our halves pairing at the end of the year: Sezer, Sully
Will Benji be deemed a success: Yes, Im seeing some minor improvement.
Other random prediction:

General NRL
Premiers: Penrith
Runners Up: Brisbane or Warriors
Wooden Spooners: St George...Im thinking by a distance too.
Do Dogs play finals: No way......too unbalanced.
Will Brooks play finals? If Tommy T and DCE play 18+ games......yes.
Dally M: Ponga
Other random prediction:

Tiger Ted

Bench
We had a few winnable games last year gordsy. It's those games, the close ones that I'm hoping we win this year which could to amount to 10-12 games :)
Sezer will make a massive difference.As is well documented we don’t have any trouble working our way into the opposition red zone.Our Achilles heel has been how clueless our game management has been & Sezer will be a gargantuan improvement compared to the intellectually challenged imbecile who wore the no.7 jersey for the last decade & was given the responsibility by equally imbecilic coaches to guide the team around the park.Im expecting us to win 10-12 games this season & wont b surprised if we sneak into the 8 albeit think we will just fall short.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I'm predicting Tigers to go up the ladder and Manly to drop further down the ladder. It would be lovely if we over take them. ( and the Bulldogs and St George)