What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R1 Fri - Warriors 12-16 Cronulla @ Go Media

Round 1: Warriors v Cronulla

• Warriors

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

txta2

Bench
Wahs by plenty, I've got a feeling Sharks will be the big freefallers this season
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

f**k that was a frustrating watch. Highlighted one thing for me… Egan is as important to this team as SJ or ALB. On both sides of the ball.

T-Boon

Coach
The NRL needs to try to promote and encourage some effort being made in attack at training.
I would say if teams score over 30 points they should get a bonus point on the ladder.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Congrats sharkies, really tough effort to hang in and take that. I felt that was similar to last nights game with the home side looking the more dangerous of the two but getting ahead of themselves and letting the game go by burning possession and giving away penalties.

This Year?

Immortal
What a player Jackson Ford is.
Knocks out his fullback after a tackle, then loses the ball inside his 40 and gets a try put on him.
I thought the Sharks were gone after half an hour but the Warriors of old reared their ugly head and SJ got kick happy.

Generalzod

Immortal
What a player Jackson Ford is.
Knocks out his fullback after a tackle, then loses the ball inside his 40 and gets a try put on him.
I thought the Sharks were gone after half an hour but the Warriors of old reared their ugly head and SJ got kick happy.
First 25 mins the Warriors had the ball, they had basically the penalties and six again restarts go their way, the amount of ball they had I was amased they weren’t leading by more. The Sharks defence kept them in the game they haven’t tackled like that since Fkanno was in charge.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Lots of steel in the Sharks defense and probably needed to learn the same resolve as Warriors last year. Thanks for the lesson. Anyone that doesn't think the Warriors are a top 8 side are having themselves on.

chrisD

Coach
For having believed the Warriors had changed I deserve to be laughed at like Nelson getting pantsed and forced to walk the street by the tall mini car owner.