What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R1 Thu - Newcastle 12-28 Canberra @ McDonald Jones

Round 1: Newcastle v Canberra

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blocka

Juniors
Too many knights players trying to play blockers on the kick catch and didn’t think about needing to defend if they didn’t catch it

Vic Mackey

Referee
I said in the main forum the knights are the type of team who would have spent all off season thinking they’re already there based off the end of season form. Looks like I’m right

Tweed Titan

Bench
2023 AOB was a fluke.

The poor Knights are stuck with him for a couple more years now too. Life can be so cruel.

Wizardman

First Grade
I said in the main forum the knights are the type of team who would have spent all off season thinking they’re already there based off the end of season form. Looks like I’m right
Yep.......I've tipped them to miss the eight before tonight. I've tipped a slow start and I don't think they have the cattle in the forwards to get them out of it. Those Saifiti's are a massive disappointment.

Munky

Coach
Raiders came to play round one football, complete sets and kick long.

No idea what the f**k the Knights are trying to do.