What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R10 Sat - Melbourne 18-25 Cronulla @ AAMI

Round 10: Melbourne v Cronulla

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panther Mike

Juniors
And the Panthers beat a Broncos side without Payne Haas & Adam Reynolds. Can’t count that win……..
Ok but we were missing JFH..
I stand by my comment though, Sharks are enjoying a lucky run but good luck to them. Can only play what’s in front of you.

Fangs

Coach
I like the Sharks here. Storm don't play too well without Hughes.

I also think the Sharks have turned a corner this year. They are winning football games in a few different ways. They were behind at halftime against both the Warriors and Dragons and found a path to victory, so they aren't just blowing out teams and coasting. Also lost Finucane and Trindall and they've kept up good form despite that. So good signs.

Sharks will lose next week against the Roosters. They have never won a Magic round game and perform poorly in Brisbane (Same deal in Melbourne, a lot of bad energy interstate...shire boys don't like to travel they'd much rather catch waves on the beaches of Cronulla).

Someguy

First Grade
We all complain about the vagaries of the draw, and that will be forever more (until we have H&A). So the validity of Sharks having a soft draw can be judged by how they go in finals.

The answer is to have a draw that is based off the previous years standings imo. Same set formula every year

Tiger Shark

Bench
I like the Sharks here. Storm don't play too well without Hughes.

I also think the Sharks have turned a corner this year. They are winning football games in a few different ways. They were behind at halftime against both the Warriors and Dragons and found a path to victory, so they aren't just blowing out teams and coasting. Also lost Finucane and Trindall and they've kept up good form despite that. So good signs.

Sharks will lose next week against the Roosters. They have never won a Magic round game and perform poorly in Brisbane (Same deal in Melbourne, a lot of bad energy interstate...shire boys don't like to travel they'd much rather catch waves on the beaches of Cronulla).
Don’t forget the 18 point lead the Faiders had

Munky

Coach
Glad he called it that way.

Not knowing where a kick is is not the same as a ball being kicked into you.

Latest posts