What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R10 Sun - Sydney 38-18 Warriors @ Allianz

Round 10: Sydney v Warriors

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Every post you make is some negative dribble , you ok bro ? Need a cuddle ?
A cuddle ? Dribble? Just facts Canberra Fader. My team is clear outright leading the comp and making teams like yours look like NSW Cup material. So don’t embarrass yourself son and go back to the foetal position in the corner of the room you’re in. Lol.

Wb1234

Referee
A cuddle ? Dribble? Just facts Canberra Fader. My team is clear outright leading the comp and making teams like yours look like NSW Cup material. So don’t embarrass yourself son and go back to the foetal position in the corner of the room you’re in. Lol.
From April premiers to may premiers

Haha you’re a sad sad man

embarrass myself ….. who are you kidding

skeepe

Immortal
That was pedestrian from CNK
Not trying to do a “that player that left my team is suddenly shit”, but that’s why he spent his last season at Canberra in NSW Cup.

I love watching him when he’s on, mind you.

Wb1234

Referee
Not trying to do a “that player that left my team is suddenly shit”, but that’s why he spent his last season at Canberra in NSW Cup.

I love watching him when he’s on, mind you.
Picking him over rts at fullback they deserve to be where they are