What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R10 Sun - Sydney 38-18 Warriors @ Allianz

Round 10: Sydney v Warriors

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matiunz

Juniors
I don't think Webster is getting enough scrutiny for his coaching. I can't believe he's playing Egan off the bench. WTF
He did that a bit last year, rationale was for him to not expend energy in the early tackles and then unleash him on tiring forwards.

Matiunz

Juniors
Struggling to put my finger on the reason for the dramatic slump, is it as simple as confidence?
Sharks and Storm looked like a continuation of last year then it fell off a cliff, injuries haven’t helped but the steel in defence and the resilience of last year has just evaporated

flippikat

Bench
Well, a positive is that the Roosters weren't allowed to score more after that 22-point initial blitz.

The bad part is we're looking to climb a 22 point mountain when we haven't looked likely to score anything.

Still - getting to half time is good, and maybe a chance to regroup & find some way to fight back.

SJ looks crook, and wouldn't be surprised if he's out sooner rather than later.

Grapple

Bench
Apologies all, my OCD is flaring up.

It’s Crichton. C R I C H T O N.

There is no g in Crichton.
tenor.gif