What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R10 Sun - Sydney 38-18 Warriors @ Allianz

Round 10: Sydney v Warriors

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Chicken wing on SJ for one. And awarding only a set restart in the last second when we had a tackle up our sleeve rather than a penalty.

Thats on the touchy and the bunker

set restart better for us than a penalty in that situation, although its pretty pointless.

skeepe

Immortal
Chicken wing on SJ for one. And awarding only a set restart in the last second when we had a tackle up our sleeve rather than a penalty.
Yeah agree the chicken wing should have been called, but she did ask the bunker to check it and Adam Gee gave it the all clear, so that’s not really on her.

The set restart was correct by rule.

Got anything else? Because you said she’s been awful so there must be a lot more?

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Yeah agree the chicken wing should have been called, but she did ask the bunker to check it and Adam Gee gave it the all clear, so that’s not really on her.

Got anything else? Because you said she’s been awful so there must be a lot more?
Ok I’ll back down. She’s missed some obstructions from roosters that haven’t lead to try’s but have caused our defence to be bent

Meth

Staff member
wow- did Martin just do something good?

Egan had to wait for him to catch on.

Warriors Fever

Juniors

Then again if my teams getting pumped I may be biased, I’m sure that never happens to you