What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R10 Sun - Sydney 38-18 Warriors @ Allianz

Round 10: Sydney v Warriors

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
The Roosters won the game in the first 20 minutes.

Badger has let them walk all over her in the second half especially.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Honestly, it's like death and taxes. The officials will make a bizarre and bold call in a match, and without fail, as early as THE VERY NEXT MATCH, a scenario will present itself where their inconsistencies are on show. At this point you have to assume it's deliberate trolling or some kind of weird flex.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
This is more a question than an accusation cos I’m watching half pissed at the pub….but didn’t Walker just go off injured because of deliberate contact from a Rooster on his kicking leg?

Lussick’s 4 week suspension looks more nonsensical by the week, what was it even for?

skeepe

Immortal
This is more a question than an accusation cos I’m watching half pissed at the pub….but didn’t Walker just go off injured because of deliberate contact from a Rooster on his kicking leg?

Lussick’s 4 week suspension looks more nonsensical by the week, what was it even for?
Yeah he did. Even if the on-field ref misses it, how does the bunker not intervene?

It’s all pretty academic because the game was over by that point, but these inconsistencies drive me mad.

Harry Grant goes to the bin for really minimal contact at best, the very next game of the round we see Sandon Smith make much more contact and not even a penalty. It’s madness.

Apey

Staff member

Was worse than Grants' and this one wasn't even given a penalty, lol.