What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R11 MAGIC Fri - Canberra 24-20 Canterbury @ Suncorp

Round 11: Canberra v Canterbury

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're a simple bloke aren't you?
Ploiz.

If you don’t think that was a “hip-drop tackle”, “text book”, “rule book” or otherwise, you are a goose.

Your bullshit reasoning of “when momentum has stopped” is yours and yours alone.

He swung around the back of the player and dropped his body weight onto his lower legs.

Go and check you’ve got your shoes on the right feet.

Bazal

Post Whore
Game day threads can be educational. Like this thread is teaching me several people manage to watch games without eyes because they think the Strange pass was forward.

Oh Jordy ILY

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I am his biggest fan but I may suggest that Rapana possibly doesn't have the gas tank to play an entire game at fullback

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Game day threads can be educational. Like this thread is teaching me several people manage to watch games without eyes because they think the Strange pass was forward.

Oh Jordy ILY

Yeah I mean I think I am pretty fair but obviously I am a raider supporter but it looked fine

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Ploiz.

If you don’t think that was a “hip-drop tackle”, “text book”, “rule book” or otherwise, you are a goose.

Your bullshit reasoning of “when momentum has stopped” is yours and yours alone.

He swung around the back of the player and dropped his body weight onto his lower legs.

Go and check you’ve got your shoes on the right feet.
Yes he made a rugby league tackle that was fine for 120 years

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Obviously this is to remove the big wind up return from the drop out but these short drop outs are ugly and different and therefore IS BAD