What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R12 Sat - Cronulla 0-42 Penrith @ PointsBet

Round 12: Cronulla v Penrith

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

speedster

Juniors
The inescapable conclusion here though is that, compared to Hazelton, Edwards is a hairy bastard.

You know it's true.

You still think Hynes?
Romey yes , Nicho not so much
Is there anyone else
What about Luai 7 & Burton or someone at 6
I’d still give him a game, a bit more tentative after tonight, but he’s been one of the best players in the comp this season. Still has a question mark over his performance in big games I guess. Would rather play Luai at 6 than 7.

MRN

Juniors
No matter how consistent you are, there is always one of those in your game when you're follicley challenged.

Artiste

Juniors
I’d still give him a game, a bit more tentative after tonight, but he’s been one of the best players in the comp this season. Still has a question mark over his performance in big games I guess. Would rather play Luai at 6 than 7.
Fair. To be honest I wanna see him get a game to see how he handles it once and for all. If he chokes, then that’s it. f**k him off for good