What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R12 Sun - Warriors 24-20 Dolphins @ Go Media

Round 12: Warriors v Dolphins

• Warriors

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Dolphins

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Something ironic about the Dolphins losing the game in Indigenous round, after going for the "flash Murri" play that ended up being miles forward.

flippikat

Bench
A mark of a good coach is how they deal with adversity.

Webster is 10 out of 10 so far.

His peers, like Payten for example, have just complety shit the bed.
Precisely.. if there was any doubt about Webster, he's gone a long way to putting that to rest - and at a time when there was the faintest bit of "here we go again" chatter.

The bye has come at a great time too.

Great chance to regroup & see if some injuries can heal over the next 2 weeks.

This Year?

Immortal
I can't imagine my team winning with the outs the Warriors have ATM, especially against a quality team like the Dolphins
Well played. Didn't panic when behind early.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
A mark of a good coach is how they deal with adversity.

Webster is 10 out of 10 so far.

His peers, like Payten for example, have just complety shit the bed.
Great call. He got the first few rounds of the season wrong, and it's not fully back on track yet, but an incredible coaching effort to get us up the last couple of weeks and change the way we were playing.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
If you’re playing against the Warriors in New Zealand and you see Liam Kennedy is the referee, just chalk it down as a loss and move on.
The same guy who couldn't be f**ked looking at a disputed catch right in front of him on halftime?

I know you didn't do this, but I find it lame when fans say 'herr derr the penalty count was lopsided' like that's any indication of bias. Maybe our discipline was better.

Latest posts