What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R13 Fri - Newcastle 2-32 Canterbury @ McDonald Jones

Round 13: Newcastle v Canterbury

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
I reckon he was over the game and was trying to work out how to get out of having to do that again next week

He's actually super smart.

Cold, wet, got to the showers 5 mins ahead of the other deadshits. Used all the hot water.

perverse

Referee
Great game by the doggies tonight, reckon they'll be sniffing around the 8 this year.

Our mob... well. We've always got those performances in us. You never know when you'll get it, but you know you will.

Munky

Coach
I thought the dogs simply played like a first grade team.....nothing more than that.

The opposition were HORRIBLE!

Good game management allows good line speed which leads to points accumulating by attrition.

Might not work against team littered with rep players who have turned up to play, but will beat average teams thinking they'll win before the opening whistle.

blocka

Juniors
He's actually super smart.

Cold, wet, got to the showers 5 mins ahead of the other deadshits. Used all the hot water.
Oh man, I have been there, rugby in Tassie when all the hot water was used was brutal. Should’ve thought about doing that myself

This Year?

Immortal
We’re back baby! Eels , Dragons and Tigers fans take note. That’s how a shit team plays.
giphy.gif

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh man, I have been there, rugby in Tassie when all the hot water was used was brutal. Should’ve thought about doing that myself

I now understand I should have got myself sent off in the first minute of about 50 RL games in f**ken frost or fog in CanBrah.

Maybe I owe Saifiti an apology

Apey

Staff member
Dogs defended really well, even if we threw very little at them. Deserved to smash us.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Newy have been absolutely kneecapped by the Ponga contract. The rest of their key positions are full of budget minded mediocrity and it shows.

The Doggies have turned a big corner and their long suffering fans have much to be excited for.

Apey

Staff member
Newy have been absolutely kneecapped by the Ponga contract. The rest of their key positions are full of budget minded mediocrity and it shows.

The Doggies have turned a big corner and their long suffering fans have much to be excited for.
Yeah you've got this completely back to front.

Ponga is on about 100k more than Nathan Cleary. We had to pay a little overs thanks to the small/shit club tax, no doubt. Compare the rest of the squads those two players have to work with.

Ill give you a starting point - Jackson Hastings and Daniel Saifiti are some of our top paid players.

Ponga wouldn't make our top 10 wage thieves.

skeepe

Immortal
I feel ripped off. I look forward to this game every year as it's one of the only occasions I get to enjoy Skeepe riding my team home, and the f**king cretin is probably down the bingo hall and hasn't shown his face
Sorry to disappoint.

Knights games have been sending me to sleep this year, so I skipped it and watched Reacher instead.