What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R14 Fri - St Geo Illa 56-14 Wests Tigers @ WIN

Round 14: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
lol, the ref can’t call held at the instant a tackle is complete.
The defender was on the the ball with Flanagan on his back.

Yeah pretty clearly no try for mine.

Either way the held logic is bizarre. Like double movement can only exist if the ref calls held?

Danish

Referee
lol, the ref can’t call held at the instant a tackle is complete.
The defender was on the the ball with Flanagan on his back.

Unless the ball carrying arm touches the ground, the ref calling held is literally the moment a tackle is complete

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
the only saving grace is that it was the tigers that benefitted. usually it's only the big darling clubs that get that shit their way

Danish

Referee

Either way the held logic is bizarre. Like double movement can only exist if the ref calls held?

or if the ref calls held.

the rules on when a tackle is complete are pretty clear. It’s either your ball carrying arm touching the ground while held by an opponent, or the refereeing calling held. Those are the only 2 ways for a tackle to be deemed completed

isaiah

Bench
Surely, they didn’t extend Suli’s contract? Use your shoulder when tackling on the line. Just not first grade standard

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Oh f**k off with these swimming ads

"We always wanted to smash them in the pool!"

Piss off and play water polo. Swimming is the most utterly dull television ever.

It makes the wiggles look like John f**king Wick.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
The video ref can’t call held. Only the on field ref can.

ball carrying arm did not touch the ground so he had every right to reach out
I thought the elbow of the ball carrying arm touched the ground as soon as he hit it.
I thought double movement , but then a bit of that was my opinion of flanagan as a thoroughly unlikeable player :)

JamesRustle

First Grade

Double movement if ball or arm holding ball touches ground and player promotes it while a defender has a hand on him. Completely different my dimwit.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Oh f**k off with these swimming ads

"We always wanted to smash them in the pool!"

Piss off and play water polo. Swimming is the most utterly dull television ever.

It makes the wiggles look like John f**king Wick.

Equestrian takes the cake mate! Dressage lol

Latest posts