What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R14 Fri - St Geo Illa 56-14 Wests Tigers @ WIN

Round 14: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
I thought the elbow of the ball carrying arm touched the ground as soon as he hit it.
I thought double movement , but then a bit of that was my opinion of flanagan as a thoroughly unlikeable player :)

it takes a lot to be a bigger nepo baby wanker than Mitchell Pearce, but yeah Flanagan has that covered

no name

Referee
So he didn't call held and the arm holding the ball neverbtouched the ground. Use your brain.
I think Bula momentarily held the ball when he landed on him.
I could have lived with it being called a try but I think they got it right.
Whether the ref calling held in time has little bearing on the final ruling.

skeepe

Immortal
Seriously, that double movement call was disgraceful. f**k the bunker. They keep making it up as they go.

And of course it was Adam Gee, the same man who gave Keary a penalty try for absolutely nothing.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bemused... at the bunker decision and the low iq of fans knowledge of basic rules.

Just because the 'basic rules' are exactly that and don't explicitly address each and every specific and uncommon circumstance doesn't mean the outcome was wrong. But you do you my guy, I just want both sides to go full Tigers/Dragonsfooty and turn this into a Friday farce.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Oh f**k off with these swimming ads

"We always wanted to smash them in the pool!"

Piss off and play water polo. Swimming is the most utterly dull television ever.

It makes the wiggles look like John f**king Wick.
Personally I love swimming. Was a gun butterflyer in my teens, and made a few squads with some stillnox abusers. The Aus and USA swimming rivalry is actually one of the best in international sport tbh. Lost a little bit of an edge now but late 90s-00s it was wild. If you don't follow or enjoy swimming you wouldn't know that though

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Personally I love swimming. Was a gun butterflyer in my teens, and made a few squads with some stillnox abusers. The Aus and USA swimming rivalry is actually one of the best in international sport tbh. Lost a little bit of an edge now but late 90s-00s it was wild. If you don't follow or enjoy swimming you wouldn't know that though
Are you Ian Thorpe?

This Year?

Immortal
You seem upset. As though your Jimmies are rustled....
one of my all time faves. It got me through some really dark days
jimmies-rustled.gif

Someguy

First Grade

I love that someone gets banned when a ‘tester’ shows up with no uniform or identification and refuses to prove who they are. It all got a little too political to me at that point

SBD82

Coach
Is that you Ian?

SBD82

Coach
I see that they would rather cop the fine for breaching HIA protocols than risk upsetting Hunt and playing him at 9.

Seriously, that double movement call was disgraceful. f**k the bunker. They keep making it up as they go.

And of course it was Adam Gee, the same man who gave Keary a penalty try for absolutely nothing.
Compare it to the Rorters one that was allowed in record time on Anzac Day.

That was a triple-movement compared to this!

Absolutely disgraceful!