What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R15 Fri - Canberra 16-34 North Qld @ GIO

Round 15: Canberra v North Qld

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're like 12 years old or something?
You don't judge players just on highlights.
One of you dopes said Feldt is an average player who just fell over the line because he played outside of Thurston.

Feldt has an uncanny knack of grounding the ball inside the deadball line when the rest of him is in the air over the side line. He also is great at out leaping his opponents to convert up and unders into tries.

You made the moronic claim that there was nothing special about his kick offs. No one got more hang time from their kick offs than Feldt. The only person who came close is Pat Richards, who retired years ago.

Some one brought up goal kicking. Feldt has kicked goals from more than 56m away in 2018.

I've shown you the videos. I'm yet to see any footage of Rapana doing anything as amazing. All I've got is a bunch of biased Raiders fan and some bloke saying Rapana is great because played for the Kiwis.

Rapana conceded a try tonight due to a sloppy error and botched one up the other end.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
One of you dopes said Feldt is an average player who just fell over the line because he played outside of Thurston.

Feldt has an uncanny knack of grounding the ball inside the deadball line when the rest of him is in the air over the side line. He also is great at out leaping his opponents to convert up and unders into tries.

You made the moronic claim that there was nothing special about his kick offs. No one got more hang time from their kick offs than Feldt. The only person who came close is Pat Richards, who retired years ago.

Some one brought up goal kicking. Feldt has kicked goals from more than 50m away.

I've shown you the videos. I'm yet to see any footage of Rapana doing anything as amazing. All I've got is a bunch of biased Raiders fan and some bloke saying Rapana is great because played for the Kiwis.

Rapana conceded a try tonight due to a sloppy error and botched one up the other end.
images (4).jpeg

mongoose

Coach

Some one brought up goal kicking. Feldt has kicked goals from more than 56m away in 2018.

Feldt is not a bad player and like I said he's a great finisher but he doesn't do what Rapana does. Rapana was Dally M winger of the year in 2017, Feldt has never won a Dally M. I've seen Rapana single handely pull games from out of the fire for the Raiders. He has had some amazing performances that no winger has any right to do.

You can go watch his highlight on YouTube if you want. There's no point postng some link to a spectacular try he scored when the raiders were probably 40 points up. That doesn't make a player great.

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Rapa will be in the all time Raiders squad the next time it’s named. Alongside some of the greatest players of all time. Miss me with "muh tries, muh premiership". He's actual peers(some of the absolute best, ever) will pencil him in to a squad that is beyond anything the cowboys could ever muster.

Yet Kyle can sleep at night a championship winner unlike Jordon

( unless the raiders get up this year. In which case I’ll be cheering them on. Unless tonight was a grand final preview. In which case rugby league will be the winner )

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Jordan Rapana can run and pass a rugby league ball at the same time, I don't know if Feldt can.
Not very well or very fast or with much accuracy but Kyle, Kyle can do it too man if he needs to

Luckily Drinkwater keeps hitting him with a sweet pass every now and then

gerg

Juniors

gerg

Juniors
Sir Jordan has played much more representative games than your peasant Kyle. PMs kangaroos side ... puhlease

Jordan Rapana can run and pass a rugby league ball at the same time, I don't know if Feldt can.
Rapana is definitely a better ball player that Feldt and can cover several positions. Doesn't change my claim that Kyle is a better winger. 136 tries vs 108 suggests Kyle is a better fimisher, which is the job of a winger. I would certainly like both players in my team.