What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R15 Fri - Canberra 16-34 North Qld @ GIO

Round 15: Canberra v North Qld

• Canberra Raiders

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
How do you explain Feldt scoring 136 tries vs Rapana's 108?

Hmmmmmmm

thurston-johnathan-2018-nrl-h_01-body-shot.png

licensed-image

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
On what metric is Rapana better than Feldt?

Rapana has less tried and less skill. Feldt played a role in Cowboys winning a premiership. Rapana failed to win a premiership for Canberra in their one and only GF appearance in decades.

Every? Feldt can kick goals. Show me one try Feldt has scored that Rapa couldn't. On no planet is he as creative as Rapana.

Nagas and Nandruku know what it's like to win a premiership.

Rapana is one of the grubbiest players in the game.

Premierships or grubiness is not a way to rank the skill of a player

skeepe

Immortal
I thought the Raiders embarrassed themselves out there, and then I read @Get Rid of The Donkeys hero worship over the most average grubby grub to ever play the game, Kyle Felch.

Felch would be lucky to have made 100 games at a real club.

Goodness me, imagine dying on a hill for Kyle f**king Felch.

My man I have no dog in this fight but Jordy Rapz has heaps more skill than Feldt. And never played outside one of the GOAT halfbacks
You don't watch many games, hey?

Feldt made his debut in 2013 but didn't become a regular until late 2015. Thurston retired at the end of 2018 after missing most of 2017.

Bazal

Post Whore
Thurston retired at the end of 2018. Missed most of 2017. Feldt didn't become a regular until late 2015.

Try again.

Soooo he had 2+ seasons outside the GOAT halfback since Joey and also more time than that with Michael Morgan....

How many seasons did Jordy Rapz have outside Thurston, and how many did he have outside Knees Campese, Josh McCrone, Sam Williams, Blake Austin?

I feel disinclined to try again. You're just wrong. Soz lad

I thought the Raiders embarrassed themselves out there, and then I read @Get Rid of The Donkeys hero worship over the most average grubby grub to ever play the game, Kyle Felch.

Felch would be lucky to have made 100 games at a real club.

Goodness me, imagine dying on a hill for Kyle f**king Felch.
Feldt has played in two grand finals at the Cowboys and won a premiership.

Raiders haven't won shit since 1994.

Had a genuine premiership contender offered Rapana contract?

Look, Rapana took 6 f**kin years off, came back in 2014 and became one of the best wingers of this generation. Dally M winger of the year 2017 and has scored more than 20+ trys a year most seasons since joining the Raiders. He's a freak who can play anywhere from 1-5, which affects try scoring opportunities as opposed to just being a pure winger who falls over the line like Feldt. He's also scored a lot more solo trys than Feldt.

If he wasn't loyal to NZ like Taulagi, Nanai and co, then he would have played for Qld easily.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Rapa will be in the all time Raiders squad the next time its named. Alongside some of the greatest players of all time. Miss me with "muh tries, muh premiership". He's actual peers(some of the absolute best, ever) will pencil him in to a squad that is beyond anything the cowboys could ever muster.

mongoose

Coach
How much influence did Perry have on the 2006 GF?

Feldt scored the try that took it into Golden Point and produced the towering kick off that Hunt dropped.

How did Rapana go in 2019 against the Roosters?
He caught arguably the greatest pass ever thrown by Michael Morgan and fell over the line.
His kick off was nothing special, Hunt cracked under pressure.
Stop trying to rewrite history.

Rapana was arguably the best winger in the game in 2019 and had been probably in the top 3 since 2016. These days he is a bit rocks and diamonds, but he's 34.

Soooo he had 2+ seasons outside the GOAT halfback since Joey and also more time than that with Michael Morgan....

How many seasons did Jordy Rapz have outside Thurston, and how many did he have outside Knees Campese, Josh McCrone, Sam Williams, Blake Austin?

I feel disinclined to try again. You're just wrong. Soz lad
Michael Morgan spent a lot of time on the sideline with concussions and injury.

How long was Wighton Camberra's 5/8?

Every? Feldt can kick goals. Show me one try Feldt has scored that Rapa couldn't. On no planet is he as creative as Rapana.

Premierships or grubiness is not a way to rank the skill of a player
The second try Feldt scored tonight is something I've never seen Rapana do.

Feldt has a history of scoring tries from impossible positions.