What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R16 Fri - Dolphins 24-30 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 16: Dolphins v Melbourne

• Dolphins

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
I still can’t get over the fact that, in that last set near the line, Aitken got the ball 10 metres out with a backpedaling defensive line and just jogged towards them.

I reckon he runs with any force and he gets over.
He's just preparing for 2025

Artiste

Bench
I still can’t get over the fact that, in that last set near the line, Aitken got the ball 10 metres out with a backpedaling defensive line and just jogged towards them.

I reckon he runs with any force and he gets over.
I couldn’t believe that either. Wasted opportunity

Apey

Staff member
Bunker gets the strip call wrong more often than not imo. They seem to think you have to be trying to start a lawnmower to be stripping at the ball.

skeepe

Immortal
I'm not sure what Waz is watching, as much as I hate Melbourne...absolutely no stripping action at all.
What’s shit though is that call changes depending on the player. Hudson Young has been penalised on review for less than that.

Artiste

Bench
Bunker gets the strip call wrong more often than not imo. They seem to think you have to be trying to start a lawnmower to be stripping at the ball.
They’ve changed this season
Used to be everything was a strip

Latest posts