What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R17 Fri - Canterbury 15-14* Cronulla @ Accor

Round 17: Canterbury v Cronulla

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
Brailey cant throw longer than 2 metres
Get the other half in there then.

It's probably something that needs to be coached better in general. Train for that situation with the kicker standing back and get whoever is required in dummy half.

Bulldogs have no idea in attack but their defence is going to keep them in games all season.

Outside chance of top 4 if cronulla continue to shit the bed but sharks have as easy a draw as you can get from this point with only the cowboys currently in the 8 on their schedule.

Holy shit... I thought there first half of the season was pretty weak... So they don't play Melbourne, Penrith, Roosters, Bulldogs, Dolphins, Manly or Broncos again this season?.. Wow.

Valheru

Coach
Holy shit... I thought there first half of the season was pretty weak... So they don't play Melbourne, Penrith, Roosters, Bulldogs, Dolphins, Manly or Broncos again this season?.. Wow.
They do play Manly but they aren't currently in the 8

EDIT:

Ah sorry they hadn't added manly bye for this week when I looked at draw but that pushes cowboys out the 8 so either way you look at it the point remains.

JamesRustle

First Grade
1-2 metres? Could have helped him.
Dunno if the 10 metres mentioned in your previous post would have worked with Brailey not being able to pass that far.
Stand where you want to kick to from. Dummy half can take a step or two back before passing, then find Nico or go to druggo. A grown man can't pass the ball over 20m? Spell me.

no name

Coach
Stand where you want to kick to from. Dummy half can take a step or two back before passing, then find Nico or go to druggo. A grown man can't pass the ball over 20m? Spell me.
Watch Brailey’s 15 metre pass to Nicho on the play we are talking about. It barely made it and was a floater. A clean crisp pass would have given him enough time.
If the dummy half attempts to take a step or two on a field goal attempt in golden point, they’re going to get buried by the marker.

Sharks went 8-1 and 2-4 since.... probably not worry stations yet, just had a look yea extremely weak run home..

Titans (H)
Tigers (H)
Cowboys (A)
Rabbits (H)
Titans (A)
Knights (H)
Dragons (A)
Warriors (H)
Manly (A)

They should definitely make the Top 4 with that run home and then they just need to peak in the Finals.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Watch Brailey’s 15 metre pass to Nicho on the play we are talking about. It barely made it and was a floater. A clean crisp pass would have given him enough time.
If the dummy half attempts to take a step or two on a field goal attempt in golden point, they’re going to get buried by the marker.
He had plenty of time

Danish

Referee
Nico has completed his transition into his generation’s Mitch Pearce.

bloke has got a world class case of the yips

Latest posts