What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R18 Sat - Canterbury 13-12* Warriors @ Accor

Round 18: Canterbury v Warriors

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

age.s

First Grade
I’m not even talking about the ref, just the fact we were hopelessly hamstrung with the whole back 3 off and still clearly the better team. Bulldogs should be embarrassed to have not taken advantage of that.
Did well in the circumstances and were shafted by the penalty no call. But no way you were "clearly the better team".

Wb1234

Referee
I would usually say he should’ve just got up and played on, but he obviously saw the Kikau one and thought he was in line for a penalty.
Missed the blatant high shot in regular time too which would’ve given warriors a penalty in front to win

ref was right there too

Matiunz

Juniors
No such thing as a ‘good loss’ really but I can be proud of the effort there considering the players we lost. Kept waiting for the dogs to put it away the last 30 but we kept turning up which is commendable. Hindsight probably should have taken an earlier FG attempt

Latest posts