What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R27 Sat - Canterbury 6-44 North Qld @ Accor

Round 27: Canterbury v North Qld

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KOMORI

Bench
Lots of media have used it for a while, not sure if the LU topic provided them the info or if the topic got it from a media mention. Gut feeling LU topic creator was first.
I coined the term “Wingnut Tackle” when the Storm started playing with ears… nek minnit was used as a headline 😂

Wizardman

First Grade
honestly man the carry on from dogs fans after going on a run they were acting more arrogant then panthers fans, those fans absolutely deserve to be put in their place
I couldn't agree more. This dogs team is very, very easy to like. Their fans however are easily the most obnoxious in the NRL by a long way.

When they lose, they are quiet as f**k. Only one thing Bulldogs fans do worse than losing....and that is winning. Horrible winners!

chrisD

Coach
I coined the term “Wingnut Tackle” when the Storm started playing with ears… nek minnit was used as a headline 😂
Hooper was on here for sure, but I can’t remember what he said that tipped me off. But shit like Nullas flailing against top teams (last season?) was on here before the media, then all of a sudden it was the media narrative. Some things Vossy has said has made me wonder too.

Fair enough, if they’re fans of the game they should read popular league forums, and there’s enough fans here with a deep interest to come up with poignant original points, it’s ok for it to filter into paid media. Shows a level of interest from the media that isn’t so common.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Meanwhile on The Kennel, they’re saying it’s a dog act for the Cowboys to run at Kiraz when he’s clearly injured.

What a nice, stable supporter group.

Wait you went looking for something bad to post about them and all you came up with is this?

KOMORI

Bench
Hooper was on here for sure, but I can’t remember what he said that tipped me off. But shit like Nullas flailing against top teams (last season?) was on here before the media, then all of a sudden it was the media narrative. Some things Vossy has said has made me wonder too.

Fair enough, if they’re fans of the game they should read popular league forums, and there’s enough fans here with a deep interest to come up with poignant original points, it’s ok for it to filter into paid media. Shows a level of interest from the media that isn’t so common.
60A20CAF-CC28-422B-9DDC-0D0B0CC4838B.jpeg
Found the receipt!! Good times lol..

There’s a wealth of football knowledge floating about this forum, but it tends to be a little one sided 😂

Apey

Staff member

Yvonne mentioned LeagueUnlimited once, but she was quoting a tweet.

BWNB

First Grade
Look the dogs shouldn't be in the finals, they've been shown as downhill skiers this result proves this