What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R18 Sat - Wests Tigers 28-40 Melbourne @ Leichhardt

Round 18: Wests Tigers v Melbourne

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wizardman

First Grade
I will say our effort levels have greatly improved in 2024, our game has a bit more structure and you can see what we are trying to do compared to the past few years.

We also let in tries like that which reminds me that we very much are completely dreadful
Yep, the shape in our attacking 20 has been the best its been in a very long time. We have regressed in defence big time though.

Reflector

Juniors
Nope it’s true
The one I heard was that after his brother was electrocuted, Souths played Balmain and when a scrum was packed somebody said to Mario "Hey mate I heard your brother's a bright spark" and it was rumoured to have been Benny...

There may have been others though?

Wb1234

Referee
The one I heard was that after his brother was electrocuted, Souths played Balmain and when a scrum was packed somebody said to Mario "Hey mate I heard your brother's a bright spark" and it was rumoured to have been Benny...

Something like that

Mario was furious

I’ve heard Benny tell a story that he took his mouth guard off and bit his hand. He got blocker to start a stink at the scrum and whilst it was being defused he showed his hand to the ref and told them mario but him.

t-ba

Post Whore
The (Saffer) missus just walked in and heard the commentary say that Craig Bellamy would not be happy tonight.

She then said "Some dogs are gonna die tonight!"

I may have internet poisoned her.

Latest posts