What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R18 Sun - Sydney 42-12 St Geo Illa @ Allianz

Round 18: Sydney v St Geo Illa

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As someone who works with a few sharts fans - trust me, they’re quick to run away when things aren’t going their way

Why would they run away from a Dargon supporter?

When was the last time you beat us?

Can’t wait till we meet you frauds to do the double for the year.

OzDragon

Coach
Why would they run away from a Dargon supporter?

When was the last time you beat us?

Can’t wait till we meet you frauds to do the double for the year.
They’re all die hards until the team starts losing, then they suddenly don’t care about footy

Kinda like Friday’s GDT doncha think?

aussie7798

First Grade
With a comment like that you must be a fat dole bludger or ripping the Government off in some NDIS fraud.
It's a crime if you get your income wrong by $50 claiming below poverty line centrelink payments, but just good business if you steal millions rorting the government or underpaying staff.

They’re all die hards until the team starts losing, then they suddenly don’t care about footy

Kinda like Friday’s GDT doncha think?

Look you really shouldn’t be so cocky with team you support and the amount of consecutive wins we’ve put on you. If I was at your work place I’d be telling you some home truths. Trust me the last thing I’ll be doing is taking shyte from someone who supports the Dargons.

They’ve provided me with plenty of laughs for a long time.

Lol

It's a crime if you get your income wrong by $50 claiming below poverty line centrelink payments, but just good business if you steal millions rorting the government or underpaying staff.

Oh wow I think you need to go to the 4 corners thread.

You’re wound up pretty tight.

Latest posts