What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R19 Sat - Gold Coast 24-16 Parramatta @ Cbus Super

Round 19: Gold Coast v Parramatta

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
Like I know the Eels were struggling when baldy got the sack but surely this backend of the season should ensure Trent is never near a head coach role ever again right?

yobbo84

Coach
Like I know the Eels were struggling when baldy got the sack but surely this backend of the season should ensure Trent is never near a head coach role ever again right?
When the Eels sacked Brad Arthur, they had a 3 and 7 record and were in 14th.

If they lose this, under Barrett, they'll have a 1 and 5 record and sit in 16th.

How do you sack your coach and get worse?

yobbo84

Coach
This lack of effort in defence is dead-set "sack the coach" stuff. The players clearly aren't happy. Like how we played the opening 8 weeks.

... can you sack an interim coach?

t-ba

Post Whore
When the Eels sacked Brad Arthur, they had a 3 and 7 record and were in 14th.

If they lose this, under Barrett, they'll have a 1 and 5 record and sit in 16th.

How do you sack your coach and get worse?

When the replacement is even worse.

I reckon Moses and Gutho making an impassioned plea for him to stay is cause enough to shop them around.

t-ba

Post Whore
Dessie played a couple of very exciting seasons of football at Manly on his return where the footy was enjoyable interspersed with some of the grimmest football imaginable.

This Titans side is looking very entertaining and I hope they can build on this next season. Could be great for SEQ if the Dolphins and the Titans are pushing the Broncos on the field.

Latest posts