What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R19 Sat - Gold Coast 24-16 Parramatta @ Cbus Super

Round 19: Gold Coast v Parramatta

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wb1234

Referee
Are they really killing it though? And did they dilute the rest of the talent pool to do it?

I think we have to consider the answer can be both and that it’s a balancing act.

Ideally new teams would be teams that would grow the talent pool. In that regard, which I care most about, I think PNG are a good option.
Storm coped ok with the loss of players

players like Katoa hammer wanted a good shot at first grade

Marshall king and other weren’t wanted by the club

But yeh new teams in png and nz will grow the pool

This Year?

Immortal
I don't know what was worse, the "Gutherina" Sami did, the refs missing high tackles or some of the most regarded shit the Eels did. It got so sloppy the tits decided to get in on it too. WTF was that shit Sami was doing at the end of the game?

Whenever I google jizz goblin this is the best result I get
ghosts-n-goblins-ghouls-n-ghosts.gif

isaiah

Bench
Sitting with all your friends???
They were shattered when their 'Parra, Parra' chant failed to motivate their team enough to win. Left cursing and so dissappointed that the premiership window is slammed shut again. Angry on the shuttle back to Firth Park at Mudgeraba. Sad life really, expecting something different from their heroes. I pity the children that they take with them.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They were shattered when their 'Parra, Parra' chant failed to motivate their team enough to win. Left cursing and so dissappointed that the premiership window is slammed shut again. Angry on the shuttle back to Firth Park at Mudgeraba. Sad life really, expecting something different from their heroes. I pity the children that they take with them.
So you went and watched the Eels play instead of the Donkey's??? What a drunken piss wreck you are. Newsflash your Donkey's aren't going much better.

Latest posts