What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R19 Thu - Dolphins 36-28 South Sydney @ Kayo

Round 19: Dolphins v South Sydney

• Dolphins

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JamesRustle

First Grade
Turns 30 Jan 14th 2025.
A few more this year and next year fingers crossed. I’ll need billeting for all the away games. I’ll do a book and podcast of the adventure. RANDOM SOUFFS GUY in VICARIOUS PURSUIT OF 213.
I hear @SLRBRONCOS has a comfortable basement for random guys if you need a billet for the games in Brisbane... you'll probably get more than a billeting though.

yobbo84

Coach
6 tries all
Milne blows a sitter
Wighton blows a sitter
Wighton fails to find touch
Gray steps dead off a kick off

I wouldn't get too excited if I were a Dolphins fan

One of those games where all that matters are the 2 points but their defence was pretty rank

We need a 2nd Brisbane side in the comp so we can have a game at Suncorp every week they said......Nekk minnit, Kayo the new smallest stadium in the NRL.

Saxon

Bench
Bunker bingo strikes again.

The Gray "penalty try" is beyond comprehension.
Firstly, it should have been called back for the Cody Walker shepherd. But even supposing that was somehow cleared, Gray got his hands to the ball despite interference and then spilled it. How can you be sure he would have got it down? Sin bin certainly. But Penalty Try?

As noted previously, I think it's well past time to f**k the bunker off.