What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R21 Sun - St Geo Illa 10-46 Penrith @ WIN

Round 21: St Geo Illa v Penrith

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Michael Matral

Juniors
I’m a bit torn mate.

Obviously I don’t think you’re a kiddie fiddler. And I apologise for the insinuation.

But you’re in a game day thread talking about masturbating. I think we’ve already crossed some lines and gone past serious conversation.
Crossed wires my guy..you suggested I was having a stroke (the mental one) and I answered that yes that my team playing well was making me have a stroke..it was you that added the masturbatory inflection to our interaction and I went with it for banters sake..wasn't my conversational direction intended..kiddo fiddler is just too much out of the realms of healthy cross club niggle. Apology accepted nonetheless..

mozza91

Coach
Panthers lose nothing with Laurie replacing Edwards which is a massive wrap considering Edwards’ workrate.

soc123_au

Staff member
Panthers lose nothing with Laurie replacing Edwards which is a massive wrap considering Edwards’ workrate.
He has been so good when he has been given a chance. Such a shame he wasn't there for the full game. I hope he gets a shot at 6 next year.

Haffa

Panthers are ok, and would be considerably better with Edwards. Dogs lite, lack the middles, need to see them play them or the Storm to see if they can play a full 80mins under the microscope.