What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R22 Sat - Gold Coast v Brisbane @ Cbus Super

Round 22: Gold Coast v Brisbane

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
Yep. Ben Ikin made the good decisions, and was one of the only to clash with Kevvy. He's happy as CEO at the QRL so I don't have much hope back but would love him to be back.

And also yes, I need us to be ruthless

He was a Bronco though.

QRL would be a cushy job but so was working at Fox. I don't think he just took the job originally as a springboard to the QRL. Just that Walters was chucking hissy fits and the relationship became untenable.

If Walters goes his pathway back to the club returns.

_snafu_

Immortal
Pathetic from Walsh.
Backed into outstretched arms of Kelly and throws himself to the ground
soccer-fail.gif

Fangs

Coach
If they were ruthless they never would’ve appointed him

he couldn’t even win a comp in super league with Catalans

They took a punt.

It was an incentive based deal I think? They didn't give him the works like they did for Seibold.

Wb1234

Referee
Stupid by play by Walsh. I’m glad the broncos are using up their cap on one player
D
They took a punt.

It was an incentive based deal I think? They didn't give him the works like they did for Seibold.
If they miss the finals he won’t be punted imo

they will hide behind the excuse of injuries

and miss the fact players like Walsh or ma’am haven’t progressed as players this year

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
He was a Bronco though.

QRL would be a cushy job but so was working at Fox. I don't think he just took the job originally as a springboard to the QRL. Just that Walters was chucking hissy fits and the relationship became untenable.

If Walters goes his pathway back to the club returns.
I hope you're right. DD has a good relationship with Ikin, so it is possible if Kevvy is gone. Just so sick of hoping and then being disappointed so trying to curb my enthusiasm haha

Fangs

Coach
I hope you're right. DD has a good relationship with Ikin, so it is possible if Kevvy is gone. Just so sick of hoping and then being disappointed so trying to curb my enthusiasm haha

If they went back to Wayne Bennett previously then why not Ben Ikin?

They'll cop a heap of shit off the field but that's nothing new for the Broncos they can handle it. Kevvie has done his job they need to evolve. Deadset Madge will get them playing better than Walters.

MRN

Juniors
Mam being half carried half hopping from the field.
As a game, surely there is something we can do better than this, making someone with a leg injury essentially walk off the ground.
I vote the NRL employ this kid and her mates and buys a fleet of little cars.
1000000793.jpg

mave

Coach
Mam being half carried half hopping from the field.
As a game, surely there is something we can do better than this, making someone with a leg injury essentially walk off the ground.

Don't they have a horse sitting around doing not much?

Wb1234

Referee
If they went back to Wayne Bennett previously then why not Ben Ikin?

They'll cop a heap of shit off the field but that's nothing new for the Broncos they can handle it. Kevvie has done his job they need to evolve. Deadset Madge will get them playing better than Walters.
Slater would be first choice then Madge

I hope the warriors hurry up and get Madge before someone else does