What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R22 Sat - Gold Coast 46-18 Brisbane @ Cbus Super

Round 22: Gold Coast v Brisbane

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
So this is the side that almost beat us in an NRL grand final last year??

WTF is happening at the Broncos?

Had you told me at the start of the season that this is where they’d be now with 4 rounds to play before the finals, I would have asked you if I could sample some of what you’ve been smoking.

Massive fall from grace!
Not quite sure, but in the top 8 thread for this season, I tipped Bris not to make the 8, then I changed my mind. Must have a gander.

EDIT: I tipped Bris not to make the top 4.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee

Had you told me at the start of the season that this is where they’d be now with 4 rounds to play before the finals, I would have asked you if I could sample some of what you’ve been smoking.

Massive fall from grace!

Massive fall from grace!

I'm interested to know why you would think that? The NRL changes rapidly, and they massively overachieved last season. Don't forget they had 14 regular season "home" games to everyone else's 12 or 11 last year. This included a run of 5 home games in a row. They also had 2 home semis, and they get a lot of guaranteed 7 day turnarounds. I'm not surprised at all and predicted this fall from grace. The funny thing is they've also received 14 games at Suncorp this year, and they still f**ked it up cos last season went to their heads. Somehow they've been the "away" team at Magic Round for the past 3 years as well. Make that make sense.

Sphagnum

Coach
And?

Reynolds is nearing the Rugby League retirement home. Am surprised you hadn’t realised that and the fact that he might break down every 3-4 games when you plucked him from Souths and succession planned accordingly with your juniors or some other option?

You know? Just like we did with Jack Cole when we realised Luai wanted more coin than we could give him.
Just go back to lusting after your sister and leave the rest of us alone, champ

I heavily censored this btw

Pantherjim.

Referee
Just go back to lusting after your sister and leave the rest of us alone, champ

I heavily censored this btw

Ah yes: the Sisterphile insult which has been making the rounds from Parra fans since the late 1960’s…

Imagine my lack of surprise that you can’t come up with something more original from that…

Titanic

First Grade
Apart from the football and the shellacking the 'Ponies got, a highlight was the ground announcer. When the 'Ponies first ran out they were greeted with the Mr Ed theme while Des made them wait and listen to it .... and farewelled to Horses at full-time with the Titans fan base singing along ... worth the price of admission.