What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R22 Sun - Penrith v Newcastle @ BlueBet

Round 22: Penrith v Newcastle

• Penrith Panthers

• Newcastle Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fangs

Coach
By getting one of those domestic violence restraining orders not to be anywhere near 1,000 km near Newcy on game day...hey!, just like his brother Mathew.lol!

I may be completely misguided on this but Andrew Johns just seems like an arrogant knob.

And his whinging in the commentary box is almost intolerable.

GongPanther

Referee
I may be completely misguided on this but Andrew Johns just seems like an arrogant knob.

And his whinging in the commentary box is almost intolerable.
I really don't know why he even turns up for matches. He seems to have that typical Newcastle smug indifference to anything outside of that shithole he comes from.

He exudes an attitude that if the talk in any broadcast isn't about the Knights being a chance in the finals, why the fook should he turn up...note his overall body language.

Then he realities that he has to get out of his unmade bed every day after a hard night on the tiles.