What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R22 Thu - Wests Tigers 30-48 North Qld @ Leichhardt

Round 22: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
There is no shot that was a send off. We will see 5 worse tackles this weekend.

refs just love beating up on the tigers
I initially thought it was shoulder to the chest and arm wrapped around and got him high... but replay showed it was shoulder flush to the chin

Danish

Referee
I initially thought it was shoulder to the chest and arm wrapped around and got him high... but replay showed it was shoulder flush to the chin

yes which makes it a penalty or if you are being harsh a sin bin.

a send off is insane. The bloke didn’t even get removed for an HIA and they are gonna claim it was a forceful shot?

Bazal

Post Whore

Yeah the carry on gets a bit much when it's a shot like that. I could accept it as borderline sin bin/send off. But it's not a conspiracy or some school of hard knocks BS when a bloke nails a dude straight in the chin with his shoulder.

Especially a bloke with form. Whether that should count or not is probs valid discussion, but it does.