What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R25 Sun - St Geo Illa 10-38 Cronulla @ WIN

Round 25: St Geo Illa v Cronulla

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Dear God(/s),
I am a petty man. A spiteful man. I can hold a grudge for a lifetime. Nobody wants to see this bunch of shit merkins make the top 8.
Please bear in mind if Saints win tomorrow it will piss many more people off than it would make happy.
If it happens I'll give you half of my sportsbet winnings.
Gamble irresponsibly and GGF,
This Year?

gerg

Juniors
Dear God(/s),
I am a petty man. A spiteful man. I can hold a grudge for a lifetime. Nobody wants to see this bunch of shit merkins make the top 8.
Please bear in mind if Saints win tomorrow it will piss many more people off than it would make happy.
If it happens I'll give you half of my sportsbet winnings.
Gamble irresponsibly and GGF,
This Year?

Dragons probably deserve to play finals more than the Broncos, Knights, Dolphins and Raiders.

Warrimoo3

Juniors
Ashley “Ash” Klein to referee with Grant “male pattern baldness” Atkins in the bunker . Supporters , players and coaches should be nervous. Real nervous. Two control freaks determined to “out control “ each other. Lord Of the Rings with a golden whistle instead of a ring if you will .

This weekend heard the use of “moderate force “ by the bunker. We’ve had “mild force” before. I’m waiting for the next grade up . Will it be severe , great , catastrophic or a totally new word introduced into the English language? The force applied by Blake Lawrie when he opens a KFC bucket perhaps?

St George to “ sh*t the bed” as they invariably do in pressure games” The Sharks seem immune to the Bermuda Triangle effect of Win stadium. Nico Hynes out. The Sharks by as many as they want. The Storm will be relieved that they won’t have to play the Bulldogs in week 1 .

Warrimoo3

Juniors
Ashley “Ash” Klein to referee with Grant “male pattern baldness” Atkins in the bunker . Supporters , players and coaches should be nervous. Real nervous. Two control freaks determined to “out control “ each other. Lord Of the Rings with a golden whistle instead of a ring if you will .

This weekend heard the use of “moderate force “ by the bunker. We’ve had “mild force” before. I’m waiting for the next grade up . Will it be severe , great , catastrophic or a totally new word introduced into the English language? The force applied by Blake Lawrie when he opens a KFC bucket perhaps?

St George to “ sh*t the bed” as they invariably do in pressure games” The Sharks seem immune to the Bermuda Triangle effect of Win stadium. Nico Hynes out. The Sharks by as many as they want. The Storm will be relieved that they won’t have to play the Bulldogs in week 1 .
Oops. In week 1 .

Warrimoo3

Juniors

Oops. In week 1

Latest posts