What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R25 Thu - Wests Tigers 34-26 Manly @ Leichhardt

Round 25: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
So? Matterson got straight sent cos a lad pinballed into his shoulder a year or two ago.
Yeah look Whitehead copped a suspension for the same thing a few years back so I’m sympathetic. I guess you just can’t bin two players for the same tackle.

2 weeks

Coach
Tiger fans at the moment

full

Anon

Bench
Only guessing here because who the f**k knows what goes on it that bunker, but I think they took into account that he was only falling because Waddell already hit him high, which saved Paseka from further punishment.
They normally don't give a shit if a player is falling and gets hit high. The tackler still gets pinged for it

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah look Whitehead copped a suspension for the same thing a few years back so I’m sympathetic. I guess you just can’t bin two players for the same tackle.

Yeah it just seemed so weird to make up the whole "bony part of the arm" thing for a bit of a slap across the face when Paseka was definitely not wrapping his arm and got point of shoulder to jaw contact. Like even when they kinda get it right, they f**k it up

skeepe

Immortal
They normally don't give a shit if a player is falling and gets hit high.
All I can come up with is that if there are two infringements on the same play, they usually only punish the first. But honestly who the f**k knows what goes on in that bunker.