What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R26 Thu - North Qld v Melbourne @ QLD Country Bank

Round 26: North Qld v Melbourne

• North Queensland Cowboys

• Melbourne Storm

• Draw after Golden Point

Results are only viewable after voting.

borisdog

Juniors
What this does do is put all the pressure on the Cowboys, if they can't beat this team at home they may as well not turn up in the finals.

I think the Melbourne defensive structure will hold up but they'll struggle to score points. Cowboys in a dour affair 16-8 or similar.
We don't know how to do "dour"
We generally just go straight to "dire" if we're having a bad game.

Apey

Staff member
True enough.
But we seem to be better at pretending to be a finals side than the Knights at the moment. ;)
My pretenders remark was because I've seen a few pundits suggesting the Cowboys are a dark horse.

They deserve their top 8 spot but I'm not confident they make it past week 1 let alone be a dark horse for the whole comp, lol.

borisdog

Juniors
My pretenders remark was because I've seen a few pundits suggesting the Cowboys are a dark horse.

They deserve their top 8 spot but I'm not confident they make it past week 1 let alone be a dark horse for the whole comp, lol.
I completely agree. Although we're a better chance of week 2 from 6th than 7th obviously.

Fangs

Coach
Cowboys will win comfortably here. I predict they'll score 5-6 tries minimum just depends how hungry they are.

Cows are fresh off a win and have just had the bye. They are playing at home again and tuning up for the finals. They are also up against a side that has removed 11 first graders from its starting side.

Cows 13+ if you want to secure financial freedom this evening. Don't thank me now.

Saxon

Bench
f**k up about the draw and broadcasters... Given the situation, they would have rested the same number of players if it was a home game or a Sydney game... and they can do as they please given the situation. They haven't earned a right, they've been given an opportunity and taken full advantage.. as any other team would have.
Someone's got sand in their knickers . . .

Latest posts