What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Legal Eel

Juniors
Management is itself a resource, and when it stems from the club’s ‘ownership’ structure it is indeed inherent.

Just like the Panthers, we made a huge change. But where they went out and got a huge funding injection from James Packer, we changed our constitution to increase stability on our boards. The result is that in the previous 22 years (an arbitrary number based on the 11 that people think is so relevant), we won 6 finals matches in the first 18 years and 4 in the most recent 6 years since the change in management structure. 2024 is the outlier in this recent period of strength. Years before 2018 don’t belong to the current board. Dumping it on the coach is just scapegoating. He is only the coach, but his record (including finals) since 2019 proves his quality. His record pre-2019 was due to being at a weak club.
Snore

Soto

Bench
You are absolutely certain Hands trained exclusively as a hooker in the off season, when he wasn’t a starter in first grade and then was demoted to Reggie’s where he played in the halves.

I call absolute bullshit as everything points to the counter argument.
Why would he have trained as a hooker when there was an up and coming family member being groomed?

Gazzamatta

Coach
I think it was the halftime summary from the sheds. Instructions from TB. He wanted more pressure on the Brisbane (Reynolds) kicker.
I guess you can't have it both ways.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
You are absolutely certain Hands trained exclusively as a hooker in the off season, when he wasn’t a starter in first grade and then was demoted to Reggie’s where he played in the halves.

I call absolute bullshit as everything points to the counter argument.
My birdies tell me he did spent most of the offseason training at hooker......and I don't think you can read to much into NSW cup positions....