What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R27 Sat - St Geo Illa 24-26 Canberra @ Netstrata Jubilee

Round 27: St Geo Illa v Canberra

• St George Illawarra Dragons

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
I was filthy when Mooney was dropped a few weeks ago because I thought he has been pretty good, but after seeing his haircut I reckon that was probably fair enough.

I just came here to post this and also point out Sticky calling himself a genius in the interview with Blocker and Lara lmao

skeepe

Immortal
I wonder if there’s a beef between Corey Parker and Sticky, noticed that Parker was nowhere to be seen during his interview.

gerg

Juniors
I wonder if there’s a beef between Corey Parker and Sticky, noticed that Parker was nowhere to be seen during his interview.

Are you being sarcastic Skeepe?

Corey slagged off Canberra a few months ago. And Ricky is a genius, a scholar and a gentleman and Corey is a wanker. Ricky was also double, triple, quadruple the player that Coattails Corey ever was. Plus Corey had a stroke sometime in the past few weeks after Broncos failed.

Bazal

Post Whore
Congrats to Pilot for making a man as objectively good looking as James Magnussen sound like he has never seen or touched a vagina before.

skeepe

Immortal
Flanno’s had a heap of Botox, right? It’s so unnerving how his entire face - apart from his mouth - stays perfectly still.