What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R27 Thu - Brisbane 12-50 Melbourne @ Suncorp

Round 27: Brisbane v Melbourne

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

Coach
Yep. Kevvie declared that we were going to play with a bit of pride. Carrigan was carrying the pride all year, and he has been unbothered at best today.

They want him gone.
Broncos only have to look at Souths as to why it's important to act now. Very similar situations - the players liked the coach, but they just weren't responding to him/out of ideas, and it was obvious at the end of the season.

If they wait until 6-8 weeks into next year like we did, it'll be another year down the bottom.

Personally, I hope they do wait and that Trent Barrett takes over again :D

Scootsie

Juniors
Broncos only have to look at Souths as to why it's important to act now. Very similar situations - the players liked the coach, but they just weren't responding to him/out of ideas, and it was obvious at the end of the season.

If they wait until 6-8 weeks into next year like we did, it'll be another year down the bottom.

yes, this has been said during the week by a number of commentators. Mid season sackings lead to a wasted season. Parramatta has been used as an example.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee

Yeah it is a disaster. DD has been a flop of a CEO and the club is run by the opinions of the old boys like a high school drama group.

I can't think of who we'd go after. Not much could be worse than Kevvie (other than TBaz) - the players aren't learning. First Gamble called it out, then Cobbo did. If Cobbo is speaking up on a podcast, well Kevvie is f**king shit. Cobbo barely speaks ffs.

Go after Willie Peters, I say. Whatever. I'm at desperation levels.

yobbo84

Coach
Yeah it is a disaster. DD has been a flop of a CEO and the club is run by the opinions of the old boys like a high school drama group.

I can't think of who we'd go after. Not much could be worse than Kevvie (other than TBaz) - the players aren't learning. First Gamble called it out, then Cobbo did. If Cobbo is speaking up on a podcast, well Kevvie is f**king shit. Cobbo barely speaks ffs.

Go after Willie Peters, I say. Whatever. I'm at desperation levels.
Madge would win you a comp with that crop of players.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

They don't have the issue of Latrell. He's not a fullback and he's AWFUL for the culture of the club

Woody90

Juniors
Been saying it all year. I think there was a lot of finger pointing within the team after the GF. The year started with Carrigan and Reynolds having an on the piss scuffle, and they haven't looked a settled unit all year.

Reynolds himself just said they need to come back next year with a better attitude.