What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R6 Sat - Warriors 22-22* Manly @ Go Media

Round 6: Warriors v Manly

• Warriors

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Tough pass to Ford, but that's his second error of the game

Meth

Staff member
Man, I don't like that penalty. No contact.

Terrible challenge though. Capewell should know better.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I agree with the decision tbh. Capewell was never going to try and catch the ball, just went up to f**k with Turbo. Needed to attempt a catch. I mean if he caught it he prob would have scored

will they be consistent though? no

Meth

Staff member
I agree with the decision tbh. Capewell was never going to try and catch the ball, just went up to f**k with Turbo. Needed to attempt a catch. I mean if he caught it he prob would have scored

Yeah, but so what? Not only did he not make illegal contact....he didn't even make contact. It's the same as shouting out "boogedy-boo"

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yeah, but so what? Not only did he not make illegal contact....he didn't even make contact. It's the same as shouting out "boogedy-boo"
Not really the same at all. Waving your arms in your opponents eyesight only to bail out last minute to avoid a knock on shouldn't really be rewarded. Capewell should have just attempted to catch it and put himself through the door ffs