What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R8 Sat - Wests Tigers 10-34 Brisbane @ Campbelltown

Round 8: Wests Tigers v Brisbane

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone2

Juniors
Just seen a clip from benji’s PC where he comes across as a complete w@nka

journalist ask about the 10 game losing streak at this ground and benji says “don’t ask me that again that’s a stupid question “.

he was a selfish player and seems the same as a coach

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

journalist ask about the 10 game losing streak at this ground and benji says “don’t ask me that again that’s a stupid question “.

Said the Mitch Moses fan....

Tiger5150

Bench

He wasnt "asked about the 10 game losing streak at this ground" he was asked if because they had lost their last 10 games at CSS, if they should play all of their games at Leichhardt Oval. That IS a stupid question.

Vossy said Api lost it after the call of held which makes an automatic lost ball.
Not sure if there was a Held call, but the ball-carrying arm was definitely down before possession was lost.

That incident illustrates why refs should never say "knock-on" when control is lost after the tackle is complete.

The uninitiated, which includes many in the NRL media, will naturally think an error has been made when they see the ball travelled backwards.

A team can squander their challenge when a ref uses the wrong term. They think they're challenging a call of "knock-on", when in fact the call was "lost possession".

Latest posts