What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R8 Sun - Dolphins 14-18 Newcastle @ Suncorp

Round 8: Dolphins v Newcastle

• Dolphins

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkShark

First Grade
I think because the clock restarts when try is confirmed and doesn't stop again until the conversion has been taken.
Yeah but he was waiting for the try to be confirmed, so use that time to get in your usual starting kicking position and at least give yourself a normal chance of converting.

MRN

Juniors
Yeah but he was waiting for the try to be confirmed, so use that time to get in your usual starting kicking position and at least give yourself a normal chance of converting.
I don't know. Maybe he finds the refs positioning while waiting for confirmation distracting or gets thrown off lining up too early. Only Isaako knows really.

t-ba

Post Whore
And yet the Dolphins guy still came across as the biggest wanker in that.

Counterpoint - It's Jackson Hastings, therefore automatically the biggest wanker in any exchange...outside maybe Kenty.

mozza91

Coach
Nearly bottled it there. Happy with the 2 points. Get a dog up ya Wayne you crusty old, family abandoning merkin.

Woody90

Juniors
We’re completely shit but I’ll take the 2 points. Would like to avoid another spoon. About as well as we could have done under the circumstances.

Dolphins obviously went into it complacent which they probably didn’t have a right to be after their very easy draw so far.

Latest posts