What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 R9 Sat - Canterbury 22-14 Wests Tigers @ Accor

Round 9: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dogslife

Coach
Lol late shout from me but Mahoney should have been in the bin and I can't wait til he costs the Dogs a game or two by being a f**kwit
For what? Being a merkin? Don't think the sin bin is for push and shove

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
I’ve always been an advocate of if a player is laying on the ground just waiting for a hand to be placed on them so the ref can call held, absolutely f**king smash them - you’re allowed to, just do it.

Coward Tigers had the opportunity to legally flog Mahoney at the end there.

2010Dragons

Bench
I mean you can probably blame the Bunker who had 867 looks and said nah penalty sufficient rather than the on field ref...
Badger was right there two metres away and didn’t have the confidence to say yes bunker boy it’s a bad hip drop.
I will bet that Annesley will say Sezer should have gone to the bin on Monday.
badger go get your flag you will be back to being a side line ornament.

gerg

Juniors
I’ve always been an advocate of if a player is laying on the ground just waiting for a hand to be placed on them so the ref can call held, absolutely f**king smash them - you’re allowed to, just do it.

Coward Tigers had the opportunity to legally flog Mahoney at the end there.
Sure, maybe it's appropriate during the game, but at the 79th minute you just look like a bitch to do something like that.

Vic Mackey

Referee
That was an officiating debacle. Badger has no business being in first grade.

This ain’t as a losing fan, cause the dogs second half was great and ours was diabolical, they deserved the win.

I honestly can’t watch a game with her refereeing again. She’s just horrendous, the titans/raiders turned into a farce too. It ain’t a coincidence. 4 challenges and all were correct LOL, has that ever happened.

I actually feel sorry for her, she’s that out of her depth

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol late shout from me but Mahoney should have been in the bin and I can't wait til he costs the Dogs a game or two by being a f**kwit
Seyfarth and Kikau were having a little wrestle, it all got escalated after Mahoney ran in third man. This used to be an automatic bin, no idea what’s changed. Seyfarth deserved to be binned, if he got sent I wouldn’t have argued either, however Reed needed to go too.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Sure, maybe it's appropriate during the game, but at the 79th minute you just look like a bitch to do something like that.
No, you look like a bitch surrendering, and it doesn’t matter if it’s the 79th minute if you make it the norm.

Latest posts