What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Pathways Sides

speedster

Juniors
Fletcher is so injury prone it seems. Looks like he's done a hammy and he's gone. Such a great prospect but just can't stay on the field.

speedster

Juniors
Tell, you what, I'm liking this number 9 Ryan Gray. Built like a backrower but he's goot some sneakiness about him from dummy half and he's tricked his way over from close range again.

28-12.

speedster

Juniors
Should have been a penalty try to us (arguably) but they got a player sent for 10 and Gray puts on another try assist. 34-18.

speedster

Juniors
Missed the conversion - just. FT - Rabbitohs 44-Rorters 24.

We might not make the finals but at least we beat the Rorters! I'm happy.

speedster

Juniors
Commentators just saying the team has used 61 different players this season the club has certainly had a hard season good win today
I thought they said 51 but maybe I misheard them. It's a lot either way but it's allowed the development of some new players to grow and show what they've got to offer.

I liked the look of Henry O'Kane today too. He and Fletcher were both good from the backrow.