What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

Eric the great

Juniors
Well TBH i think everyone should care what Politis thinks. He runs a tight ship over there and its been successfull for the best part of almost 30 years so he obviously knows what his doing.

Funny inside story on Latrell Mitchell.

Roosters had offered him $800k to resign at the time, Politis was quoted as saying ive looked after him and his family long enough he should show some loyalty.

He pulled the contract from him and told him to get f***Ed* after he was shopping around without telling the Roosters.

You need strong people like that to make big calls and decisions to show that noone is bigger then the club.

Perfect example with Mitchell Pearce long time prodigal son. Told him he can go cause he wasnt going to win them a premiership. Went out and signed Cooper Cronk and won 2 in a row!!!!

Burgess should have told us he was going to England earlier so we could have had a crack at AFB but everything was on his time!!!

In all honesty Johnston time should have been up before till the fans stepped in!!

Reynolds was the tough call that they made, i think it was right he is always injured.

Need some strong people running the club and Bennet is the one as he doesnt care about hurting peoples feelings.
I still don’t care what politis thinks he’s got nothing to do with the Rabbitohs

Eric the great

Juniors
And with Johnston his time might be up now but when the club resigned him after members backlash he went on to be one of the top try scorers in the nrl for 3 seasons in a row so fair decision I think

Well TBH i think everyone should care what Politis thinks. He runs a tight ship over there and its been successfull for the best part of almost 30 years so he obviously knows what his doing.

Funny inside story on Latrell Mitchell.

Roosters had offered him $800k to resign at the time, Politis was quoted as saying ive looked after him and his family long enough he should show some loyalty.

He pulled the contract from him and told him to get f***Ed* after he was shopping around without telling the Roosters.

You need strong people like that to make big calls and decisions to show that noone is bigger then the club.

Perfect example with Mitchell Pearce long time prodigal son. Told him he can go cause he wasnt going to win them a premiership. Went out and signed Cooper Cronk and won 2 in a row!!!!

Burgess should have told us he was going to England earlier so we could have had a crack at AFB but everything was on his time!!!

In all honesty Johnston time should have been up before till the fans stepped in!!

Reynolds was the tough call that they made, i think it was right he is always injured.

Need some strong people running the club and Bennet is the one as he doesnt care about hurting peoples feelings.

Its the biggest YES that I've ever given anyone on here please go and run souths Adam Smith.

Latest posts