What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

themacemaceman

Juniors

Oh for F**k sake. Couldn't believe it when I fired up my laptop this evening and saw the email about the club statement.

My god, what the f**k goes on in some players heads?! Okay, some of you are correct, cocaine would be everywhere in the NRL. You can just about guarantee that a player does it every weekend I reckon. But come on Trell, be smarter. Don't do it with a random who's gonna take a pick and sell it off. For f**k sake.

Whatever comes of this, whatever happens, it's just yet another negative headline to add to his growing resume of bad headlines, and it's just more time on the sidelines in another Season yet again. Yet again, he's let our club down. Yet again, he's let his teammates down and his family down.

Now, I love the bloke, absolutely love him and I want him at our club, but this is becoming a major problem that I don't know how to fix.

Be better Trell.

I hope with all my might that it's somehow a bit of paper or something that he's just laughing at or something, but that's highly unlikely. It's damming.

For God's sake. The cluster f**k that is the 2024 Season takes another twist.
Get rid of him. Sign Papenhausen or Fletcher Sharpe