What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs State of Origin

callmack1

Staff member

Rabbit57

Juniors

Cody as 5/8 would be crazy to me. Don't get me wrong, he's capable and I'd be stoked if he was, but I think Cody would be the first person to tell you his form doesn't warrant it. We shall see.
Too many mistakes and missed tackles this season.

Eric the great

Juniors
Sualli isn’t the answer though. Embarrassing selection.
robson another embarrassing selection.
and Yeo on the bench is an absolute waste of time. He brings no impact.
I’m with you thumper graham couldn’t get a start in origin 2023 when he was the form centre leading into origin then they give sualli a run because politis wants to try and keep him in nrl I know who I would want to have as hooker korosisau and yeo on bench is a waste

doyen

Bench
Cameron McInnes in the starting side for NSW---always a more fair dinkum RL player than the fairweather player known as Cookie--IMO Cookie is ordinary, a poser,always has been & always will be--put him in a dominant team he is great--put him in a struggling side & he's shithouse--get Cam McInnes back to STHS--a true RL player !!!

Eric the great

Juniors
Cookie
Cameron McInnes in the starting side for NSW---always a more fair dinkum RL player than the fairweather player known as Cookie--IMO Cookie is ordinary, a poser,always has been & always will be--put him in a dominant team he is great--put him in a struggling side & he's shithouse--get Cam McInnes back to STHS--a true RL player !!!
Cookie is a true clubman as is McInnes cookie is no poser he is down to earth cookie never selected himself in rep sides other people always done that who are more credentialed at selecting rugby league sides than you

Nafedogg

Juniors
Latrell given his just desserts for his Ill discipline and carry on.

NSW don’t trust him, simple as that.

Such a waste.
I’m glad none of our boys were picked to be honest. We have had enough in terms of injuries and in club crap to put our season out already. We can at least try and get a few wins during this period to get the confidence back up.

callmack1

Staff member

Wow. I must say I'm pretty shocked to be honest. Some huge surprises in there. Wowee.

That is one of the worst NSW sides I've seen named in a long time. I know they're hammered by injury, but surely some of the guys that missed out deserve to be there.

Wow.

Wow. I must say I'm pretty shocked to be honest. Some huge surprises in there. Wowee.

That is one of the worst NSW sides I've seen named in a long time. I know they're hammered by injury, but surely some of the guys that missed out deserve to be there.

Wow.
I don’t mind it tbh.

Its an “effort side” with some lethal
strike.

Edwards deserves his shot.

Jake is a great captain.

Yeo is playing the house down atm.

doyen

Bench
Cookie
Cookie is a true clubman as is McInnes cookie is no poser he is down to earth cookie never selected himself in rep sides other people always done that who are more credentialed at selecting rugby league sides than you
Cookie was great in SOO & Aussie sides who were standing over the opposition & dominating--- he looked great in these teams--but NOT so great when the going got tough in finals series & SOO's when Qld came good--I call him a "fairweather " player---NOT so good when the STORM hits !!!! Or having a PANTHER growl at him !!

Eric the great

Juniors
Cookie was great in SOO & Aussie sides who were standing over the opposition & dominating--- he looked great in these teams--but NOT so great when the going got tough in finals series & SOO's when Qld came good--I call him a "fairweather " player---NOT so good when the STORM hits !!!! Or having a PANTHER growl
Could you do better

doyen

Bench
Could you do better
Yes!! I called Cookie Damien when playing teams outside the top 4 ones & MIA Cook when playing the top 4 ones,especially in finals--Cookie may get the tap on the shoulder soon & Sths sign Marshall-King !

Last edited:

Thumper

Juniors
Yes!! I called Cookie Damien when playing teams outside the top 4 ones & MIA Cook when playing the top 4 ones,especially in finals--Cookie may get the tap on the shoulder soon & Sths sign Marshall-King 1
Doyen must be Craig wing under cover.

doyen

Bench
Sths apparently after AITKEN from the Dolphins--Matty NICHOLSON;the 20 yr old Warrington forward is off to the RAIDERS !!??